September 22, 2010

Progress

We are 1 week into the breathing treatments, and to be honest, I'm not sure they are helping. KK still coughs a lot at night and coughs frequently after she runs around. She is, however, getting better at wearing the mask. See for yourself.







I'm thinking about taking her back to Dr. Campbell to see what she thinks. Dr. Campbell wasn't working the day I took KK in (and found out she has asthma), so we saw Dr. Struble instead.

On a different note, KK came home with a super rad crown that she made at school today. She insisted on wearing it the minute we got home. She even wore it during dinner!! Trying to get a picture of her wearing the crown AND looking at the camera, well, that was quite the challenge. She's been somewhat camera shy lately, so here is the best one I got.

KK, her rocker and her collection of necklaces

1 comment:

  1. Maybe she can wear the crown while using the mask. She is such a big girl. Its great that she is cooperating with the mask.

    ReplyDelete