A couple weeks ago Ty and I bought a hiking backpack for our upcoming camping trip. We tested it out this morning and it worked great. It will take some getting used to because all that extra weight kinda hurt my back, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon.
KK really enjoyed the hike and was all smiles the whole way. She doesn't like to be constricted so I was surprised that she enjoyed herself.
After the hike we went downtown to the Farmer's Market and picked up some goodies. I was pretty impressed so we'll have to go back. Perhaps next weekend.
It's only 10:30 a.m. and I feel like we got so much accomplished as a family. As I type this right now, KK is outside playing independently. Sometimes I love how independent she is. I'm looking forward to many more cool mornings this fall.
super cute photos! of course she likes it, that's a great way to go hiking! in the shade and high up with a great view. :)
ReplyDelete