First off, Aunt Cass sent her some cute Dora stickers. KK went nutty when I first showed them to her, but unfortunately, I didn't have the Flip on me, so I had to hide the stickers and show her again. KK loves naming the different characters. Dora, Boots and Backpack are her faves. Thanks Aunt Cass!
Second, Aunty Val sent KK the prettiest, biggest pony EVER!!! It has long beautiful hair for KK to brush and is very pretty, unlike that green thing she likes. Luckily, Val scored and KK loved it! Yay!!! Hopefully the old Abby may be out and the new pretty Abby may be in! Thanks Aunty Val!
(The video is a little long...)
aw, i love the videos! so cute how she signs "thank you" and so sweet! haha so funny she got gifts from us at the same time. the new abby ROCKS! hope she likes it! i showed evan the video and he said, "she is getting so old!" haha kids. you're welcome, kaylynn!!! love you!
ReplyDelete