August 14, 2010

Oh So Pleasant


We headed out to Lake Pleasant with the Ghaemmaghamis today. We went early, so it wasn't too hot out there. It was a bit windy which made it choppy and it ended up being fairly crowded, but we were still able to wakeboard for a little bit.

Amanda did great this time!

Vafa got his board on.

Tyson caught some air.

Me with the pretty rocks.

KK was once again a good girl on the boat. When Amanda and I walked up to the dock, she started giggling and getting excited to go on the boat. It was so cute!!! She then claimed her corner and sat there the entire time!

She was such a daddys' girl today. When Ty was wakeboarding, she was looking over the seat back and watching him like a hawk. Then when he got in the boat, she gave him kisses. So cute!

After pulling the boat on the trailer I ended up getting stung on the foot by a bee and it hurt pretty bad. This is the second time this summer that I've gotten stung. I got stung on my back in Mexico. I feel like a wuss for saying this, but it hurt and it still hurts (and itches)! Amanda said my reaction was funny and she wishes she had it on video. I'm glad it wasn't captured on video because I'm pretty sure I screamed like a little girl! I was trying to get a picture of me and KK so I could show off her new swimsuit, and that is when I got stung. Here is the only pic we got. Of course KK isn't looking at the camera. It usually takes a few clicks of the camera to get her to look. That dang bee really killed the moment! Isn't her swimsuit so cute?? Her Aunty Erin got it for her!


Overall it was a great day on the lake. I can't wait for our next trip with Amanda & Vafa!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's awesome that she does so well on the boat. I think it's cuz you have taken her so many times already...why don't they bring their little one?

    ReplyDelete