July 12, 2010

We've created a monster!

I'm not sure it's normal for a 1 1/2 year old to get THIS excited about Dora! We've created a monster!!!


2 comments:

  1. Totally normal. My girlfriend and I have laughed about this because both of our girls were obsessed with Dora! Julia still likes it now but around Kaylynn's age she started loving it. It is so fun to watch over the next year how much more interactive they will become with the show! She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I can't help but feel we (Natalie and I) helped in creating that monster....she watched it everyday with Natalie (and she has loved it since she was around the same age as KK). I think it's completely normal, but I apologize for her getting her hooked...be prepared that her 2 yr bday party will probably be A LOT of Dora!! She is just the cutest when she does the little dance though!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete