KK has been spending a lot of time with her BFF Naison this summer. Ty went on a mini trip for 4 days and while I worked, Amanda watched KK. Amanda took them to Stroller Strides, the play area in the mall and the splash pad at Desert Ridge. Since then, Ty and Amanda have gotten the kids together for Wednesday play dates. Last week they went to the splash pad and this week Amanda and Nais came over to swim. At times I'm jealous that I can't play and have fun with them during the day. Then again, the thought of trying to entertain a wild 1 1/2 year old in 110+ temps on a daily basis, does not sound very fun.
Once again, trying to get both kids to look at the camera is quite the challenge. Here are the best takes I could get.
Now if Gemma could just come in town to visit so we could get a picture of the college rooomies and their kids...yes, that's a HINT Robyn!!
I want to cry :( We miss you guys so much
ReplyDelete