July 6, 2010

Carson and KK Sitting in a Tree

Ty and I decided to head to Newport for the 4th of July without KK, so we dropped her off at my mom's and headed to the beach for a fun filled weekend.

Before we left for the beach, I arranged a play date. Erin and Coy (who I went to high school with) have a son, Carson, who is 4 months younger than KK. At first the kids were a little shy, but eventually, they warmed up to each other and had a blast playing together. It was hard to get pictures of the munchkins because neither would look at the camera at the same time and KK was being a little sassy (I have no clue where she gets it from), but I'm sure we'll have another opportunity in a few weeks when we go back to Yucca.



While the kids were with their grandmas, the adults went to see the Angels and enjoy the beach.




Yay for adult time!

No comments:

Post a Comment