Kaylynn Marie Sylvia - 1/23/09 - 5:41 p.m. - 5 lbs 6 oz - 18.5"
July 13, 2010
I'll do it myself!
Daddy taught KK how to feed herself and now that's all she wants to do! I hate messy faces, but it's kinda cute that she's feeding herself cottage cheese. I think this is only something a parent can enjoy.
Gemma won't let us feed her anymore either. She always wants to do it herself. I bought bowls that have suction cups on them becasue she was spilling everything
I would always give her a spoon with her food when I fed her, so she could get used to feeding herself. I never fed her straight from the container though! LOL
Gemma won't let us feed her anymore either. She always wants to do it herself. I bought bowls that have suction cups on them becasue she was spilling everything
ReplyDeleteI would always give her a spoon with her food when I fed her, so she could get used to feeding herself. I never fed her straight from the container though! LOL
ReplyDelete