July 11, 2010

Boarding Buddies

Amanda and Vafa have become our new wakeboarding buddies. We went to Pleasant this morning to see if we could get Amanda up on the wakeboard. Sure enough, she was able to get up! Great job Amanda! Tyson, Vafa and I all landed our jumps, so it was a great day!

I got a little confident in my jumping and ended up taking a pretty big spill. Luckily, Amanda got it on film!


KK came along with us, and once again was a trooper.


We put her in the water but she wasn't loving it.

Towards the end of the day she even fell asleep in my arms which she never does!

We made it a short day because I was afraid it would be too hot for KK, but we already have our next trip planned next month!

We are so excited to have wakeboarding buddies! Especially ones that will get up early and go first thing in the morning. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wish I was there to hang out with you guys (or should I say ladies?). You have way too much fun! They must live near my brother...he's out by Lake Pleasant...95th and Beardsley.

    ReplyDelete