July 28, 2010

Going Back to Cali

Tyson took his annual trip up the coast of Cali last week with KK. He was actually gone for 9 days which meant 9 days of freedom for me. I got to sleep in, workout, shop, watch tv, stare at walls in silence and do whatever I wanted! It was glorious. Not gonna lie. I did miss the heck out of both of them, but it sure was a nice break.

Tyson really didn't get any good pics while on his trip, but he managed to send me a couple iPhone pics, so that's the best I've got for the blog.

According to Ty, KK really enjoyed exploring the junior high across the street from his dad's house. She wandered around the school, walked up the stairs and played on the tennis court.

Grandma made her a new beanie (because it was chilly and mommy didn't pack accordingly).


Grandpa helped her brush her teeth!

Her favorite toy in grandma and grandpa's house was the foot massager. Go figure.

Tyson and Kaylynn had a great time visiting with friends and family! On the way back to AZ, I met them at my mom's so Ty could break up the 9 hour drive and so I could see my babes sooner than later. Tyson and I got to enjoy a date night, hang out with our friends and we even squeezed in a play date!

While Ty and I were having adult time, grandma taught KK how to put olives on her fingers and eat them. It was the cutest thing!!




Us girls went shopping on Saturday and KK surprised me by eating salad. She really liked the feta, just like mommy. Then I let her dip some bread into the ranch and she went to town! I'm pretty sure all she did was lick the ranch off, but she sure enjoyed dipping.


It was a fun short weekend. Kaylynn even behaved the entire drive back to Phoenix. She literally did not make a peep, she just sat there and watched Dora the whole time. Man, Dora is a lifesaver!

No comments:

Post a Comment