Since Ty and I are huge sports fans, we knew it was never too soon to take her to a few sporting events. She's been to baseball games, hockey games, soccer games, horse races and even an NFL game! The only thing we are missing is a basketball game!
**Anyone want to donate a pair of Suns playoff tickets to a good cause (Kaylynn)? Huh? Huh?
Sporting Events:
Phoenix Roadrunners (Hockey) at 3 weeks old.

Spring Training

Arizona Diamondbacks (starting at 10 weeks)


Arizona Fall League (my absolute favorite)
L.A. Galaxy (on the 4th of July)
Cayucos
Pismo

Up and Down the California coast:
Yucca Valley
Calabasas
Morro Bay/Los Osos

Frequent Flyer:
Boston

Tulsa

Random Adventures:
Pat's Run (2009 & 2010)
Pump it Up/Jump Street
Zoo Lights
Up next, VIVA LA MEXICO! We are meeting up with Ty's sis and family in Puerto Vallarta in June. I am so so SO excited to take a fun tropical vacation! Only 33 more days! I can taste the tequila already. (BTW, her passport is so cute, I can hardly stand it!)
Kaylynn is one lucky girl!!! It took me years to accomplish what she's accomplished in her first year!




I love this post!! What great memories
ReplyDeleteseriously! i didn't ride a plane until i was 16! you guys are awesome parents; awesome people.
ReplyDelete