Saturday my mom and I cooked and planned for the party. We also spent some time outside playing with KK. This girl loves to be outside. I can just open the door and she'll go out and play independently. It's great.

Later that day we went to the park to meet up with my mom's friend Judy. It was VERY cold and VERY windy.
KK made friends
Grandma taught KK how to golf...
I played Superman with her...
Later on, she ate sand...it's nutritious, right?
I think we wore her out!! She ended up sleeping 14 hours that night.
Saturday night I took advantage of a free babysitter and met up with some old friends from high school and caught up on old times. Good times.
Sunday we went to the party. Idiot me forgot to take pictures (KK was being extremely needy), so you will just have to visualize a really cute 90 year old in a schnazzy blue dress. Here's a picture from my mom's cell phone that will have to do.
I left the party early to head back to Phoenix and KK decided to cooperate, so it was a nice drive home.







No comments:
Post a Comment