Grandma told KK about the horsey ride by the zoo that she used to take Kaylynn's cousins to when they were little. KK was SO excited about going on the horsey ride. It was all she could talk about. Horsey ride this, horsey ride that, horsey ride, horsey ride HORSEY RIDE!!! We attempted to find the horsey ride before we went to the zoo because KK would not give it up but unfortunately we could not. We even asked the local police officer if he knew where the horsey ride was and he had no clue. So we headed to the zoo and I figured there would be something close enough to a horsey ride. We got to the zoo and went straight to the petting zoo. I thought I could trick KK into thinking a goat was a horse and I could just set her on the goat for a few seconds and we'd be good to go. Not so much. While she loved the goats...it was no horsey ride!
My dad asked some people in the petting zoo if they knew of a place that had horsey rides and luckily they did. So we decided to finish our tour of the zoo and then end the day with the horsey ride. (Are you sick of hearing about the "horsey ride?" Yeah...we were too!)
We checked out tons of animals. Penguins are my favorite animal but they didn't have any, so we checked out the flamingos instead.
I forgot what these are called...but they are cute! KK really liked looking at them through the domes.
We then hopped on the tram and took a tour of the zoo.
Here are some other animals we saw.
The monkeys, gorillas and chimpanzees were my KK and grandpa's favorite.
We had some lunch at the zoo and then headed off in search of the HORSEY RIDE!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment