There's not much to write about...honestly, it all happened so fast. We pulled up and KK got out of the car and ran toward the horseys. We paid the $3 for the ride and since there wasn't a line the guy working there grabbed her from my arms and set her on the horse. I was convinced she would freak out on me (like she did with the camel ride at zoo lights) but she was just fine. Before I knew it, the horse just took off and away she went. She instantly smiled and laughed. Something I will never forget. She was the happiest girl in the whole world. After she was done she said "more horsey ride please" and so we paid for another ride and off she went again. Pure bliss.
I was trying to manage my camera, the Flip and my phone (I wanted to instantly send Ty pics/videos since he was missing out on the fun). Needless to say everything is a jumbled mess, but here is proof of her horsey ride.
On your mark...
One more time!

No comments:
Post a Comment