KK and I just sat there and watched them rough house. She was laughing and having such a good time!
Natalie was very excited to see KK, she ran up and gave her a kiss! I missed that photo op, but was able to capture this cute one.
This is such a cute photo of the birthday girl!
We slid down slides (and took out a little boy, ooops!)...
...bounced in the bounce house...
...and even boxed!
Well, not really, mommy and daddy boxed while KK crawled around.
Speaking of which, she is really starting to get the hang of her army crawl. She can do the real crawl for a few seconds, but then resorts back to army. We can't even leave the room anymore because she will jet across so quick. She even found her way into the kitchen this morning while I was cooking breakfast! She is becoming such a fun little girl and I'm so excited to see the family in a couple weeks because she has changed SO much since they've seen her last.
No comments:
Post a Comment