November 10, 2009

Houston, we have a TOOTH!!

I feel like I've been waiting for MONTHS (9 1/2 to be exact) for this dang tooth to show up and finally, it's here (almost)!!! I guess that explains the slight fever and fussiness lately.

It hasn't "cut" through yet, but you can definitely see something there. It's the lower left tooth. When I was feeding her dinner tonight, I tried to take pictures at the same time because she opens her mouth very wide when I'm feeding her. At first, I wasn't getting the correct angle, so I had to feed her with my left hand and take pictures with my right. That explains why her face is so messy, because I cannot STAND messy faces!! After 4 cubes of butternut squash and about 30 pictures taken, I think I got it! If you look REAL closely (if you click on the picture, it will open up a bigger picture), you can see the start of the tooth on the bottom left.



Ty and I had a bet on whether it would come by Thanksgiving. I had the under and he had the over, so looks like, if it cuts soon, I might just win!

2 comments:

  1. auntie cass is so proud :)

    i bet teething time has been fun!

    what do you get if you win? those christian louboutin's you've been eyeing? ;)

    ReplyDelete