
Friday night, our friend Erin hosted a murder mystery dinner party. Tyson played detective Naville "the nose" Nutella and I played Rebecca Ravioli, daughter of a Chicago mobster. It was such a fun night! There were 15 of us there, and we all played different characters. The theme was 1920's and I must say, we all looked great!
The men...
The ladies...
In the end, I ended up being the murderer. I killed my dad for not letting me marry the man of my choice, Rhett Bumbler.
While us adults had some fun, Kaylynn slept in Erin's room. We are so very lucky that she is transportable and such an easy going baby. I love my schedule and routine, but sometimes, when we can't find a sitter, it's nice that we can just bring her with, wherever we go, and it's also nice that our friends are so understanding.


No comments:
Post a Comment