I wasn't going to have a birthday party for KK but she kept on asking for one so at the last minute, I broke down and invited a couple friends to come play at Chuck E. Cheese. KK had an absolute blast!
Ty came up with a brilliant idea. We tied a balloon on KK's wrist so that she could wander around to play but we would always know where she was. It was actually pretty great. I never had to worry about where she was, I just looked for the balloon.
I think her favorite part was putting the tickets in the ticket counter/eater.

KK requested green cupcakes, chocolate frosting and horses. Her wish was my command. (So glad she asked for something easy!)
KK didn't understand the concept of "waiting" when it came to opening presents. She opened this one the minute it came in the door!
Kaylynn was skeptical of Chuck E. Cheese. She was curious but didn't want to get too close to him. He was walking through the place and trying to gather up the kids to do the cupid shuffle. KK immediately took off and followed him. Then when he got to the showroom to put on a dance, she hid in the far back behind all the kids and eventually snuck behind him. She had no interest in touching him or getting too close. Curious but skeptical. I think she's still scarred by Baxter.
It sure was nice being able to go somewhere else for a party and not have to clean up. Thanks to KK's friends who came out to play.





No comments:
Post a Comment