January 22, 2012

Double Birthday

As you know, Ty and KK's birthdays are 2 days apart.  Since Ty's dad and stepmom were in town visiting we decided to do a joint celebration.  They babysat KK Saturday night so Ty and I could go to dinner and bowling.  It was SO nice being able to enjoy our dinner in peace.  We went to a place called Hula's Modern Tiki and enjoyed some fabulous tropical drinks and cuisine.  The weather was perfect and we sat outside on the patio.



Sunday we had a family day and I made a cake for the two of them.  KK insisted on decorating it so I let her have a stab.  Beautiful, huh?  I also let her pick out her outfit and was glad when she chose ASU gear!  Go Devils!










In the afternoon we spent a little time outside playing.  It was short lived because she ended up having an asthma attack.  I hope her asthma gets better soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment