January 26, 2012

First Haircut

I finally broke down and got KK her first professional haircut.  I was trying to grow out her hair so I could pull it back in a ponytail, but there was no way KK would allow me to do that.  If I look at her with a brush in my hand she insists that I'm hurting her.  I don't even have to even touch her and she freaks.  One day on a whim, I took her to a place next to her school.  She did SO great.  They had cartoons for her to watch on her very own TV.  They put her in a cool chair which resembled a car and they gave her a lollipop.  She literally just sat there and watched TV.  Not a peep came out of her.  I was so proud.  I decided she needed some bling, so I had them put tinsel in her hair.  It was so cute!

Before:

During:

The Grumpy Ol' Troll

Snip Snip:

Tinsel:

TaDa!  The Finished Product:

1 comment:

  1. I thought the pony she was holding was the amount of hair they cut off!

    ReplyDelete