June 24, 2011
Yoga
While KK plays in the bath I usually play on my phone...Words with Friends, Facebook, etc. I was browsing Facebook one day and came across a video of a friend from college, Anton. The video was of him doing yoga, and let me tell you, it was amazing. KK wanted to see and so I showed her. Immediately she started imitating Anton and doing yoga poses. It was incredible. I got out the Flip and started recording. I cannot post the entire video because our lil' girl is naked, but I took snippets of it which I consider safe for posting. Over the past couple weeks I tried to get video of her doing yoga while she's clothed. The videos aren't the best but I tried. I decided to do a compilation of all her material (edited appropriately). Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a great one-legged downward facing dog pose!
ReplyDelete