I've been bad at blogging lately. I feel like we are either too busy or we are sick. This week...we were sick. Last Friday KK was complaining that her belly hurt. She was kind of mopey and just laid around a lot. She continued this behavior throughout the week, but since she didn't have a fever, didn't have diarrhea and wasn't throwing up, I didn't take her in to the doctor. I figured there wasn't much they could do for her. On Monday, my belly started hurting...and continued to hurt the entire week. I finally went to the doctor and I have gastritis from a stomach bug and got a prescription. I took KK in later that afternoon to see what they could do for her to relieve some pain. Like I thought, there wasn't much they could do for her. While we were there we got a refill on her asthma meds as well as an inhaler for rescue. I'm SO glad we have this because a few weekends ago KK was having a really hard time breathing and we weren't anywhere near home so we couldn't really do anything for her. It will be nice to know that we can relieve her in the future. The doctor also gave her some probiotics. I'm happy to report that our little munchkin is finally gaining weight. She was up 2 pounds from her last appointment, weighing in at 25.2 pounds. I was getting worried because this child does not eat and does not grow. She is wearing some of the same clothes she wore last summer. The doctor assured us she was fine though, just petite.
My meds seem to be giving me some relief. Unfortunately Ty's stomach started cramping last night and currently he is in bed trying to rest. Poor guy. He did such a great job at nursing me and KK this week. I feel bad that he has the bug now. :(
KK seems to be in good spirits this morning. Here is a picture of her playing outside this morning. We have to play outside early because summer is here which means 110+ for the next 4-5 months. Ughhh. I'm looking forward to our vacation to SLO so we can cool off!
Love the apple jacks shirt!
ReplyDeleteWalmart daycare clothes! :)
ReplyDelete