April 11, 2011
Potty Time, Excellent
Out of nowhere tonight, while KK was in the bath, she said "mommy, poopies." I was like "do you have to go poopies KK?" She said "yes." So I took her out of the bath (in fear she might poop in there), set her on the potty and waited. And waited. And waited. After about 10 minutes of waiting a little treat came out her bottom. I was beyond excited. I had no idea she even knew what the potty was! Nor did I think she could ever go, especially #2! I'm sure this is just a fluke, but I'm celebrating nonetheless. We shall see if it happens again. I won't hold my breath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay Kaylynn and Yay Kirsten! The thought of life without diapers is SUPER exciting!!!!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Jump on the training wagon now while she is showing interest!
ReplyDeleteWay to go KK!
ReplyDelete