We started in the a.m. at the train park. It was freezing cold so we had to bundle up the kids and let them play.
Baby, it's cold outside!
We slid on the slides...
and swung on the swings.
Then we went on the choo choo. The kids just loved it.
After the ride on the train, we went on the carousel. KK was able to go on the horse without any assistance from us! I had no idea she could hang on by herself.
Nais also enjoyed the carousel. He was so upset when the ride was over and as we were leaving he kept on walking back to ride it again.
As always, I tried to capture a photo of the kids together. They either won't look or they make silly faces!
But alas, I got one!
The kids were hungry so we went to lunch and ended up back at the Ghaeghammis house to put the kids down for a nap and when they woke up, they played all afternoon. It was such a fun day with some of our favorite friends.
On Sunday, we woke up, took KK over to my boss Veronica's house and headed to the Phoenix Open to watch some golf. Not only did Veronica offer to watch KK, she also gave us tickets to the Open! What a GREAT boss! We go to the Open every year and it's one of our favorite things to do. Technically, you aren't allowed to bring your phone or camera into the tournament, but everyone does, so I was able to capture a couple pics on my phone. Rules are meant to be broken, right?
Front Row Seats Watching Rickie Fowler and Phil Mickelson on 18
#16, my favorite hole to watch
After the Open, KK and I headed to Kali and Trav's for a Superbowl party. Ty is still a little sick, so he stayed home to avoid spreading germs to the babies/toddlers at the party. I didn't have my camera on me so I don't have any pictures, but both KK and I had a great time.
What a busy weekend we had but it was so much fun. I love our busy life!






your pics are way better than mine. send me the link please.
ReplyDelete