Friday morning we decided to take a trip to the train park. We attempted to go the night before to see the Christmas lights, but the place was super crowded and I don't do lines, especially with a fussy toddler, so we turned around and came home.
When we got to the train park the next morning we played on the playground.
KK played with Mimi too!

Then we decided to take a ride on the train. It was so much fun. KK was yelling "choo choo" and really enjoying the sites. I bet that place looked beautiful at night because you could see all the lights strung and all the decorations around the train route.
After we rode the train we played on the Carousel. I was surprised that KK wasn't scared. She did great and seemed to have lots of fun on it!
We had such a great day playing at the park.




looks like fun! we should go one of these days together.
ReplyDelete