(Brace yourself, I took over 800 pictures this trip!)
We left Phoenix and had a direct 2 1/2 hour flight to Puerto Vallarta. Everything went very smoothly. Getting through security was a breeze...
...getting on the plane was a breeze...
...the flight was a breeze (thanks to Magazines, snuggling with daddy and Dora with Kix as a snack)...
(she seriously didn't make a peep the whole flight!)
...and our arrival in Puerto Vallarta was a breeze.

When we arrived at the hotel, the Grand Mayan in Nuevo Vallarta, I felt the need to enjoy an adult beverage immediately, and that is exactly what we did. KK was still without a nap, but was a trooper and braved through a late lunch while mommy and daddy enjoyed some brewskis by the pool!
Finally, our room was ready and we ran up to the top floor...
(view from the elevator)
...opened the door, and found an AH-maze-ING room! Over 1200 square feet, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom (with jacuzzi tubs in each bathroom), full kitchen, (in the words of yours truly) REDONK suite, with a dipping pool on the balcony! I'm not used to places this nice, so I just sat back and took it all in!
(These pictures don't do it justice)
Okay, that's all for now...more posts to come!



yayyyy!!! beautiful. you deserve! in my opinion, vacation doesn't TRULY start until you have a frosty adult beverage in hand. :)
ReplyDelete