June 12, 2010

Aqua Tots

KK had her first swim lesson today! We were supposed to start last week but she was still trying to get over that stomach bug, so I cancelled. I signed up with Aqua Tots and they held the lessons at the Pointe Squaw Peak. The class only had 4 students and they were all the same age (15-16 months). My mom was nice enough to go with me and be my photographer. She did a great job as you will tell by all the pics in this post!


Before class started, KK sunned her buns...and then told me enough was enough, no more pictures mommy!

Kaylynn made friends with Wyatt and even gave him a hug. What a flirt!

(Yes, I realize KK has a Buddha belly! She ate four adult waffles for breakfast!! She's an eating machine)

The class started by playing with toys on the steps...

...then we got used to the chilly water (it was abnormally cool this morning)...

...she then learned how to blow bubbles...

...dunk under water...

...kick on her stomach...

...float on her back (which she was NOT a fan of)...

...and get out of the pool safely.


She had an absolute blast and so did I. I'm sad we will miss next Saturday's lesson, but it's okay, because we'll be in MEXICO!!! We leave early tomorrow morning. I'm a little nervous about flying with my wiggle worm, but I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed. Wish me luck!

Wooooo tequila! Can you tell I'm excited??

1 comment:

  1. sooooooooo jealous of mexico. you guys deserve it! and her buddha belly cracks me up! it's almost as big as her in these pics! hahaha don't worry, kk, you'll grow up to have a toned tummy just like mommy so keep on eating those waffles daddy feeds you! love these pics. :)

    ReplyDelete