KK and I sure had a lot of fun shopping for bikinis before Mexico, and boy, did we get use out of them!! For some reason I packed a whole suitcase of clothes for both of us, but all we wore were bikinis. I tried to get a picture of every single bikini we brought, and I was mostly successful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


haha dang, girl, how many bikinis did you take? 7? love it. any of them from delias? how did that work out for you? you did me proud, girly! drinks and bikinis = vacation!!! aren't the pools in puerta vallarta the best? not that i have all that much experience with resorts, but we spent many MANY hours out by the pool in pv when we were there. perfect pool weather. one time we even got a complimentary poolside chair massage! brilliant idea. looks like you had so much fun, i'm loving all of your pics!
ReplyDelete