December 16, 2009

Way Back When-esday - You Are Now Free To Move About The Country

Back in September I was able to capture this amazing photo which I still think should be in a Southwest Airlines ad campaign. Anyone know of any hookups?

Again, over the weekend, I tried to recreate the same picture, but wasn't able to do it justice. I seriously took over 50 pictures trying to get the wing to focus in the background, but I still couldn't recreate my masterpiece. This is the best I could do.

Dig out your old photos and play along with Way Back When-esday at Twinfatuation!

On a side note, I had to take Kaylynn to the doctor this morning. During the flight home she was tugging on her ears and since she has been home, she has been coughing a lot, running a slight fever and this morning she woke up with gunk in her eye. Turns out she has an ear infection in both ears and pink eye! Hopefully we will start to get it cleared up before we travel to Cali on Friday, otherwise, it will make for an interesting vacation!

1 comment:

  1. Thank gosh for antibiotics. They work fast. Anytime we travel I can always count on them being sick. I just remind myself that it builds the immune system:)

    ReplyDelete