Christmas #1
Who: My dad and stepmom
Location: Calabasas, CA
Loot:
Our new tradition...sprinkling reindeer food out front on Christmas Eve (thanks Lonna!)
Christmas #4
Who: Mommy & Daddy/Aunt Shelly, Uncle Tom, Nick & Noah
Location: Phoenix, AZ/Warsaw, Poland
Loot:

Who: Mommy & Daddy/Aunt Shelly, Uncle Tom, Nick & Noah
Location: Phoenix, AZ/Warsaw, Poland
Loot:
Kaylynn was ridiculously spoiled this year for Christmas and we have more toys than we know what to do with. It's crazy to think she will be turning 1 in just a few weeks. My mom asked me what I wanted for Kaylynn's birthday and I said "diapers!!!" We have plenty of toys, that's for sure, and dang, diapers are getting expensive! I actually thought about celebrating her 1/2 birthday in July so that it's not so close to Christmas, but I wasn't sure if that was very realistic. Perhaps when she gets older.
We spent many hours driving over the past week, and although it was nice seeing everyone, it sure was exhausting! Kaylynn was very sick (and still is), so that just added to the stress. We might opt to stay home for Christmas next year and hope that everyone will come visit us (hint hint)!




No comments:
Post a Comment