December 25, 2009

All I Want for Christmas is a Canon Rebel

Ok, so we are still in California visiting family, but I had to sneak in a quick post. For Christmas this year, Santa got us a new camera!!! We are SO excited about it, but we have no clue how to use it. We want to take a photography class so that we can use the manual modes and "make" pictures as opposed to "take" pictures (in the words of the tutorial cd).

Kaylynn has been terribly sick this entire week. First it started with an ear infection in both ears and pink eye, now it's turned to a terrible barking cough and fever. Poor girl can't sleep at night so two times last night I had to turn on the hot shower, steam up the bathroom and sit in there with her, hoping that the congestion would break up. So needless to say, I'm exhausted!!

Once we get home and settled, I'll post some updates about all of our Christmases.

No comments:

Post a Comment