April 7, 2012

New Year's Resolution - Broken

My New Year's Resolution was to NOT plan my weekends jam packed so I can try to relax more and enjoy life.  Of course, that resolution was broken within weeks.  I honestly do not know how my life gets to be so dang busy.  Every weekend we are at a birthday party, play date, BBQ, etc.  We always have I something going on.  I've been terrible at blogging because honestly I don't have time.  We went to Karsyn's birthday party last weekend...but I didn't take any pictures.  KK has had play dates with friends from school...but I didn't take any pictures.  She's slumbered at Lonna's about three different times recently (so mommy and daddy can have a night out)...but once again, no pictures.  So the lack of blogging isn't because I'm bored...it's because I'm too busy.

My bow business has kept me very busy as well.  So busy that every time I'd list some bows, someone would buy them within days.  I'm having a hard time keeping up so I decided to take a hiatus from my Etsy shop.

Work has been busier than ever.  I've been working long hours and even weekends.  I got to sit in my very first trial last week which was such an awesome experience...but it put me even further behind.

I started doing Yoga too.  I never in a million years thought that my Type A self would ever enjoy it but it has been SUCH a stress relief for me.  I'm loving every second of it and wish I had tried it years ago!

So needless to say, I've been incredibly busy and incredibly exhausted.  I'm hoping things slow down a little so life doesn't fly right past me.

No comments:

Post a Comment