April 8, 2012

Dance! Dance!

Try not to die of shock when I say this...I enrolled KK in dance.  I know, I know.  I said I never would BUT they offer it at school and KK begged, and I mean BEGGED me to sign her up.  She's already enrolled in Jump Bunch (a sports type of class) on Mondays, music class on Tuesdays and now she's doing dance class on Thursdays.  I love it because she can still be involved in activities but I don't have to spend my weekends hauling her from soccer to dance to music.  

KK cannot stop talking about dance and Miss Carol.  When we are out and about shopping she is always asking for "princess" dresses.  If it was up to her, she'd wear a tutu every single day.  She loves everything that is girly (and everything that I despise).  



No comments:

Post a Comment