She is seriously SO good at the games. She will just sit there and watch for the entire game. She loves hotdogs, peanuts and soda. She also loves clapping and cheering.
April 7, 2012
Dbacks are BACK!
I'm so happy baseball season is fully under way. To celebrate we took KK to a Dbacks game. When I mentioned that we were going to the game she got so excited! We even got her a new jersey this year. Her shirt from the last two years was way too small. Our little muchkin is finally growing. Like a weed!
She is seriously SO good at the games. She will just sit there and watch for the entire game. She loves hotdogs, peanuts and soda. She also loves clapping and cheering.
I hope to take her to several games this year. I also hope the Dbacks play as well as they did for us!
She is seriously SO good at the games. She will just sit there and watch for the entire game. She loves hotdogs, peanuts and soda. She also loves clapping and cheering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment