I'm not quite sure how it happened, but KK has recently kicked the Dora obsession and moved on to Toy Story. It's fairly easy to find Dora goodies at the dollar store, but Toy Story on the other hand, that stuff is not cheap. I made the mistake of promising KK a Buzz Lightyear doll after she was playing with Naison's. I had no idea the dang doll was $40! So I had to come up with some sort of way for her to earn it, as opposed to me just giving it to her. So we made a sticker chart for good behavior. It has made the world of difference in her attitude lately. She has been such an angel and we are having such a great time with her.
Once she got her 5 stickers, we got her a Buzz doll. Then she earned 5 more and got Woody and Bullseye. She brings those dolls everywhere!
 |
| Buzz Riding the Train |
 |
| KK Riding the Boat |
 |
| Woody and Buzz at the Dbacks Game |
I cannot believe KK is going to bed without fussing, eating her dinner, NOT throwing tantrums, etc. I hope this sticker chart lasts!
I'm pretty sure she has watched Toy Story 2 and 3 about a dozen times each. Luckily Ty and I love the movie so we all end up watching it together. Every. Single. Day. :)
Hahaha! Good! Love Buzz on the train!
ReplyDeleteI think both obsessions may have started at my house! LOL
ReplyDelete