In the morning, we went to Anton's yoga while Amanda's mom and grandma watched all 5 kids. She is BRAVE.
After yoga, we went to the Children's Museum to play. Since we went during nap/lunch time it was empty so we had the place to ourselves. It was awesome. Skipping naps wasn't awesome, but we had too many things we wanted to fit in that day so we just rolled with the punches.
After the museum, we went to visit Danny at his yogurt shop, Zen Zen Yogurt. It was delish, but since the kids were without nap it was somewhat of a disaster. Lots of tantrums and whining (mostly by KK).
Afterwards we all came back to my house for dinner and playing in the yard.
After dinner we bathed the kids. My friend taught me about a cool thing to do in the bath...glow sticks. The kids loved it! I tried to get a photo of it but I don't know how to work my camera so this was the best I could do.
As we were winding down that night, the girls watched Toy Story 3 and had some dessert. It was one heck of a day and all of us were so exhausted!




















I cannot believe you fit that much into one day!
ReplyDelete