March 10, 2012

Day 3 - Royals and Girls Night Out

On Day 3 we went to a Royals Spring Training game.  Amanda stayed behind with the boys, and instead, Scrappy's mom (MaGi) joined us!


The weather was absolutely perfect.  We headed out to Surprise Stadium a bit early to save a spot in the lawn.  When we got there, KK was sure to point out the carousel.  I figured I would never get her off the carousel but luckily we were able to convince her to wait until Gemma arrived to ride it.  She obliged.








During the 8th inning there was a special message for Gemma wishing her a happy birthday!  It was so cool!



Ring Pops


I thought since we got there about an hour early that we would have to leave early but that wasn't the case.  KK lasted the entire game.  I was so proud!




No comments:

Post a Comment