August 7, 2011

Luau

We decided to have a small BBQ at our house to celebrate my birthday and to wrap up summer before Ty goes back to school tomorrow. Anyone that knows me knows that I love a themed party. I went all out. I had lots of Hawaiian themed decorations (thanks to the dollar store) and a bunch of yummy luau themed foods. A party wouldn't be complete without some delicious umbrella drinks...and we had plenty!


We ended up having 12 adults and 5 kids under the age of 3...all girls. We had a great time and all the girls had so much fun playing with each other.

Party People

4 out of the 5 girls keeping KK's room clean. Ha!

Friends

Such a fun night with amazing friends! I'm so lucky. Thank you to everyone who made my birthday so special.

1 comment:

  1. dang, the boys would have had so much attention form all of those girls! sorry to miss...Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete