August 25, 2009

Way Back When-esday - Future Rally Back

Back in 2006, I had the pleasure of working for the Dbacks in their Game Operations department, more specifically, I was part of the in game entertainment. Since our "team" was sponsored by McDonalds, we were called the "I'm Lovin' It Crew." (go ahead, laugh, get it over with). These days they are called the Rally Backs.


Hard at work on the Jumbotron (me on the right).


I had a thing for Baxter. :)


This is a picture of the Game Ops department on our last game. Sniff sniff. That was by far, the best summer I ever had. I got to work the Friday-Sunday games and Ty would get to bring his friend Travis. It is definitely an experience I will never forget!


As you know, I'm a HUGE fan of baseball, so we try to go to as many games as possible and we make sure we are dressed for the part. Kaylynn already has 4 Dbacks outfits! Yesterday I decided to put her in her Dbacks tank top and Lonna had emailed me pictures of her with the subject line "Future Rally Back." I immediately smiled and thought, wow, what a perfect Way Back When-esday theme! So here she is...my future Rally Back!

Click on the link below to play along with Way Back When-esday.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kirsten, what a PERFECT Way Back When-esday! Kaylynn has your enthusiasm...wonder when she'll be recruited?!? :)

    Thank you for playing along with Way Back When-esday...love it!

    ReplyDelete