August 23, 2009

The BIG 7 months!

Tyson and I were talking today about how 7 months seems so old for little KK. Boy, did she prove it by showing us that she was a big girl! When we tried to feed her the little bottle after her breakfast, she insisted on feeding herself.


It's so crazy to me how this time has flown by, because at first, I wasn't sure if I'd ever see 2 months, let alone 7! It seemed to go by so slowly at first but has flown by ever since. When I look around and see babies smaller than her, it makes me miss the fragile baby stage.

Today I cleaned out her closet and got rid of some of her clothes. I picked up some of her preemie outfits and couldn't believe that at one time, she was THAT small!!! Even though she has always been small for her age, I finally feel like she is starting to catch up. :) Before I know it, she will be turning 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment