June 17, 2009

Bubbles & Giggles Oh My!!


Hunter, Kaylynn's cousin, taught Kaylynn a few new tricks. First he taught her how to roll over, and then he taught her how to blow bubbles! Kaylynn is extremely camera shy. The minute I pull out my Flip to try and capture it on video, she spots it and shuts off all things cute. :( If I try to hide the camera so she can't see it, I can sometimes fool her. So sorry for the bad camera angles, but it's the best I can do. She isn't an expert on blowing bubbles but her attempt sure is adorable! You can tell she is trying her very hardest to get some bubbles going!




I really don't think there is anything else in this entire world that melts my heart like Kaylynn's giggle does. I could just listen to it over and over again. A baby's giggle is amazing. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment