May 17, 2009

Plugged Up

Over this past week Kaylynn has been pretty cogested. I've been getting lots of use from that booger sucker they give you in the hospital. Even though she is congested her mood has been pretty good.


Kaylynn is also plugged up on the other end and hasn't pooped since Wednesday morning! We called Diane, the pediatric nurse, and she said to give her dark Karo syrup in her bottle. We started that yesterday afternoon. Hopefully it will help. If she doesn't poop by this afternoon, I think I'll take her over to Diane's to see if she can work some magic.


Kaylynn has been working on her leg muscles by standing with daddy. She has such strong legs! Every time we try to get her to sit up, she locks her legs and stands up instead.



On a different note, Tyson and I got to go to the lake yesterday. Dina watched Kaylynn while we had some "adult time" on the boat. We brought some friends with us and had a blast tubing!


No comments:

Post a Comment