This weekend was our first road trip with Kaylynn. We drove 4 1/2 hours to my mom’s house and Kaylynn was absolutely perfect! She slept the entire way and didn’t even make a peep. What a good girl. My mom was kind enough to watch her while Tyson and I took a mini vacation to the beach house in Newport. We had a great time but missed our baby girl so much that we came home a day early and spent the day with my mom and Kaylynn. I am now back in Phoenix and Tyson will be taking Kaylynn to SLO for 11 days! I don’t know how I’m going to be able to be away from her so long because I’m already so sad and lonely. At least I know she is in good hands with her daddy. These are some pictures from my mom’s house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment