May 4, 2009

Perfect Baby

Kaylynn was absolutely perfect last night. Lately she has been waking up between 4/5am and we just give her the paci and she falls right back to sleep, but last night she didn’t even wake up at all and we had to wake her up at 6:00am to feed her! I’m trying to put her to bed a little earlier so that she will sleep longer than 7 hours, because we both need more than 7 hours of sleep. So we start our bath, bottle and books routine at 9:30pm instead of 10:00pm. I’m hoping to stretch her out to at least 8 hours by the weekend. Wish me luck!



Well...it’s 9:30pm and I’ve got to start our routine. Here are some pictures from today at Lonna’s. Lonna’s son Carson, was in Ty’s class last year and is feeding Kaylynn. What a great older brother he is! Also, the picture below of Kaylynn’s face CRACKS me up!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment