April 12, 2009

First Easter

Kaylynn is enjoying her first Easter today! Yesterday we were looking for an Easter Bunny to take Kaylynn to see. The mall was charging $30 and I refused to pay that, so I decided to go to one of the free Easter egg hunts. We woke up Saturday morning to head to the see the Easter Bunny at the park, but it was pouring rain! Still, refusing to spend $30 on one picture, we decided to see if the bunny was at the park. As we pulled up, the Easter Bunny was there, but he was soaking wet, he had his head off and his legs were muddy! He was packing up shop and about to go home but I begged him to take one more picture and so he did. It’s a pretty sad picture, but it’s better than spending $30.



When we woke up this morning, the Easter Bunny had hidden eggs all over the house so Kaylynn and daddy went on a hunt. It was the cutest thing ever!





No comments:

Post a Comment