January 12, 2013

Happy 70th Grandpa

My dad was turning 70 and the family was throwing a surprise party so KK and I took a little trip out to Calabasas to surprise my dad!  There was a nice group of people there.  A little family, some childhood friends and some old coworkers.  Even my brother came all the way from Tulsa.  We hadn't seen him in a few years so that was great!

 

When my dad walked into the restaurant, everyone yelled surprise and Kaylynn ran up to him and yelled "GRANDPA!!!" and gave him the biggest hug ever.  Boy was he surprised! 

KK's cousins spent the night watching over her and playing with her so I could enjoy some adult interactions. 

 

It was such a great night and I'm so glad I got to see everyone.  I hadn't seen some of these people since I was a toddler!




1 comment:

  1. That's funny! They probably talked about how much KK reminded them of you when you were a toddler!

    ReplyDelete