January 24, 2013

Birthday Princess

KK's birthday was in the middle of the week so I wanted to make it as special as possible since we didn't have much time to celebrate (work..school...you know).  The birthday fairy came while she was asleep and decorated her room and left her little presents by her door. 


Her teachers at school made her a special birthday hat too!


Amanda made her favorite meal (Mac N Cheese) and both Amanda and I made KK chocolate cupcakes with sprinkles (no frosting) per KK's request. 


Lately KK has been into Princess Sofia the First which is a movie that came out on the Disney channel back in November.  She asked for a Princess Sofia book and I was certain I could find it...but it turns out there really isn't a big selection of Princess Sofia stuff online, and when I found it, the prices were either ridiculously high or it was sold out.  I guess every other kid likes Princess Sofia too!


KK had a blast hanging with the G boys.  Thanks for celebrating with us!






3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday KK! Gemma loves Sofia too. We got the book at the library and she has watched every episode On Demand. She actually watched 2 already today :)

    KK looks so grown up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sofia is big in our house and Caroline's favorite game on disney jr.com

    Happy Birthday Kaylynn! How is she 4!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the princess had a fab birthday! The look on her face when she is opening that gift is priceless! With her mouth wide open. And...getting sprinkles to stay on baked goods without icing...now that's an accomplishment. Happy Birthday KK!!!

    ReplyDelete