I have been avoiding taking KK to the dentist out of pure laziness. I keep on meaning to, but I feel like there is never enough time. Finally I forced myself to make an appointment with my dentist. I was nervous about taking her because both Ty an I had (and have) major fears of going to the dentist. My own uncle was my dentist growing up and I was STILL scared of him. The only dentist I have ever been okay with is my current one, Dr. Parsanko. He is amazing. I figured since he was so good with me being a wuss, they he'd handle her just fine.
When we got there, KK kept on saying "I don't want to go to the doctor!" She was so scared!!
Then when we sat her in the chair, she was still uncomfy and wouldn't open her mouth. So I sat in the chair with her and she was doing great! Eventually she was able to sit in the chair without me and even got her teeth cleaned.
I was so proud that she changed her attitude. Of course her favorite part was picking a prize out of the box! Afterward she told me she loves the dentist! I'm so happy that she isn't scared and her first experience was a success.



Wow! The difference between the first and last pictures is crazy! I almost want to cry for her in the 1st one!
ReplyDelete