Sometimes she does it in the car too.
February 26, 2012
Pouting
I hate Karma. I really do. I gave my parents a run for their money when I was a kid and KK is tormenting me in the same way. One of the things I vividly remember doing as a kid (and maybe still as an adult) is pouting. I would hide my head in my arm, stick out my lower lip and pout. Not just pout, but POUT! Kaylynn has seemed to throw the temper tantrums aside and brought on the pout. If she doesn't like something (which seems to be WAY too often) she will stick out her lower lip and hide her face. She doesn't care if we are in public or at home. When she decides that she is upset, she'll become a wet noodle, plop on the floor and hide her face.
Oh boy. Another "fun" phase to look forward to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment