December 4, 2011

Ugly Sweater Baby-Que

Two of our good friends in the "crew" are pregnant with boys!  Erin with number 2 and Kerry with number 3!  They are both due right around KK and Ty's birthday.  I'm crossing my fingers that one of them has their boy on either the 21st or 23rd.  We have so many girls around, that it will be fun adding some boys to the crew.

Kali and Tonya hosted a super fun Ugly Christmas Sweater Baby-Que.  Anyone who knows us, knows we are suckers for themed parties.  Ty, KK and I all sported ugly Christmas outfits.  I didn't think I'd be able to find her a sweater but I got lucky.

The family and Uncle Trav

They had some amazing games lined up too.  I'm not a person for games, but these were fun!  Both Ty and I won a game too.  Ty won the chugging contest which was by far the most fun!  We all had to chug 6 ounces of beer in a baby bottle.  First one to finish, won!  Ty was a champ and won.  :)  I almost got sick.  I had the biggest air bubble in my tummy.  Now I know why babies fuss.




There was a coloring station set up in the front room.  The kids loved that!


The winners of the ugliest outfits went to Travis and Kerry.  I can see why.

 
Love these two goofballs!


The night would not be complete without a group picture.


 

Of course...silly time!  
(SO mad it's blurry!)


Big congrats to Erin and Kerry.  I can't wait to meet your little boys!




No comments:

Post a Comment